As a followup to the Speaking in Tongues series, we received many awesome questions! In this teaching, I answered the most commonly asked questions we received, especially in relation to the “do’s and don’t’s” with regards to the gift; and how to responsibly exercise it in a public setting.
Some of the questions featured:
1. Is it OK to pray in tongues for a friend?
2. Is it scriptural for an entire congregation to “sing in tongues” corporately?
3. Can we do spiritual warfare with the gift of tongues?
4. Is it scriptural to pray in tongues while praying for someone to receive the Holy Spirit?
5. What is praying in tongues suppose to feel like?