Have you ever felt like something was missing in your personal walk of faith?
Has your relationship with God ever felt distant or forced, leaving you feeling lost, empty, and confused?
So often we focus more on knowing “about” God than actually “knowing God”. The key to every strong relationship is the unity and intimacy of two parties, and God created us to have this kind of life-changing relationship with Him. What is holding you back from experiencing greater freedom and joy than ever before?
Join us as we learn the Father’s heart and what it means to have intimacy of relationship with the King of the Universe and the Lover of our souls.
1. The 5 Principles of Intimacy With God
2. Sabbath Dates With Jesus
3. Knowing About God vs. Knowing God
4. God Has Grace on the Humble
5. Religious Appearances Without Relationship
6. Do You Have A True Relationship With God?
7. Tabernacles: The Festival of Intimacy
Note: This is an MP3 CD. It will play on modern CD players and on all phones, computers and MP3 players. It may not play in older car CD players.
There are no reviews yet.